October 16 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC+0
SMART’s Annual General Meeting
Venue: Haven Centre
REGISTER Attendance: Please email email@example.com
Please join us to understand more about, and contribute to, how Your club is organised and run.
All Associates are welcome, however this year your registration is required as:
[a] seating for the room is limited to the first 40 and,
[b] enables us to comply with Covid Track and Trace.
The meeting provides You the opportunity to understand what has occurred during the past year as well as to air ideas in how the club can be improved and, participate in the Election of club officers (which is a key part of the agenda). In addition we anticipate a guest speaker to generate some thoughts and debate.
- Report by the Chairman
- Report by the Treasurer and presentation of the accounts
- Report by the Membership Secretary
- Report by the Group Chief Instructor
- Election of Officers for 2022-2023
- Update on Club Benefits eg: Safety equipment
- Nominees for Group Life Membership
- Questions and comments from the members attending
- Lunch **
- Guest Speaker – TBA